• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style Sheet Errors when upgrade from Robohelp 7 to 8

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upgraded my project from Robohelp 7 to 8  my list styles have not upgraded correctly.

Prior to this, I could select a bulleted list style from the styles at the top left of the RoboHelp window and apply the list style to the text.

Now when I try to do that, the bulleted list becomes a numbered list.   To apply the bulleted list, I have to open the styles pod, select the list styles, then double-click on the list style to apply it to the new text.

Is there any way to tweak RoboHelp 8 so that I can use the drop-down field at the top left of the RoboHelp window to apply a bulleted list style?   I do not wish to have to open every topic to apply the above.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick, that fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp