• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut for debugging related flex app

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now I'm working on an Actionscript *library* and I have a separate flex app which I use to test the library.  When I'm coding in the ActionScript library and I want to debug it, I have to move my mouse up to the little beetle on my toolbar, click the down arrow, then select my test flex app.  Arg!  I'm too lazy.  Is there any way to hook up a shortcut (like F11) to run the test flex app?  When I hit F11 when I'm coding in the AS library it doesn't run anything because it's not smart enough to know I want to run the Flex app instead of the AS library. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 13, 2010 Oct 13, 2010

You can configure this in Eclipse. See:

http://eclipseone.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/always-rundebug-the-last-launched-class-instead-of-the-selected-one-in-eclipse/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2010 Oct 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can configure this in Eclipse. See:

http://eclipseone.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/always-rundebug-the-last-launched-class-instead-of-the-selected-one-in-eclipse/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2010 Oct 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mmm....delicious.  Just what I was looking for.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines