• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I have to do to read my ebooks purchased if I had to change my id adobe?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2010 Oct 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be a pity to buy them again because I was forced to buy -new- books authorized for a new account because, the previous, disappeared ... What I can do to read that I obtained Adobe ID account before? I would not want to lose because I need to study...

Thank you very much for your help and... Forgive my english if I have not been well understood ...

Translator of google, you know... ; S

Miss Sunset...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem and your tech folks have no answer for me. I re-installed Dig Editions and

now I can't open my books. It keeps telling me they are registered to another user account. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2010 Oct 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not understand is how not taken into account this circumstance because, often we encounter the problem that some email accounts expire or disappear and... if so, what do we do? Buy new books we already have?

I hope someone can answer quickly because if we use this program to read the books we buy, we are entitled to demand a solution to this problem of authorization...

Please... Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines