Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library and CS Live

Oct 14, 2010 Oct 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions if anyone knows the answer. It used to be with the other versions if you were in the library I could view the different backgrounds using my keyboard arrow key. With CS5 you have to click on every image. Is it suppose to be this way or could something not be set right. I think everything is at default.

2nd question. I thought I read somewhere that the CS Live button (drop down Story, Acrobat, Photoshop) was going to be in Captivate 5. Anyone hear anything of this.

Thanks in advance for any input you can give.

Keith

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2010 Oct 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith

I'm assuming here you are referring to Captivate version 5 and not CS5, right? (CS5 refers to the Creative Suite version 5)

I just tested on my own setup and am able to move from Background Image to Background Image using my keyboard arrow keys. I do note that I have to actually click to place focus on the Library first, but once I do this I am able to move the selection using any of the arrow keys.

Sorry, but not following you on whatever a "CS Live" button is. Never heard of it. So the fact you are asking about it makes me think that perhaps you actually were referring to Creative Suite and not Captivate.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2010 Oct 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

About CS Live: I had also expected personallyt that it would appear in Captivate 5 as well, but too bad, it did not. However the Help is an AIR app and acrobat.com is proposed for reviewing purposes as well as an alternative for reporting scores.Sorry, perhaps in a next version?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources