• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will we have bug Fixes???

Participant ,
Oct 09, 2010 Oct 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched from Flex 3 at the beginning of the year and have been regretting it since. I spend an insane amount of time with stuff that just does not work as advertized. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A BUG FIX RELEASE ?????????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2010 Oct 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Can you advise what specific issues you are running into - are these with Flash Builder 4.0 or 4.0.1, or are they issues with the Flex framework?

If you have logged bugs then please let me have the bug numbers, otherwise please just provide a description of the issues.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 17, 2010 Oct 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is how Hostek hosting describes the issue....

Dan,

I just tested this using a MacOS 10.4, Windows XP, Vista, 7, Ubuntu 10.04. Site shows correct date using all of the above, tested using external connection - the date is showing correctly. Yet, trying to pull it up using SkyFire 1.5 browser on WindowsMobile, I am getting the same "one day back" issue that you are seeing.

This really sounds like an issue with the client computer and the way the data is being interpreted localy, not the issue with the server. However, I think we might be able to help you pin point this bug.

If you are able to run this without a problem on your local machine, are you able to change your local DSN - BlueRose to point to "mysql3.ezhostingserver.com" instead of using localhost but run the application from your local machine? This will tell you if the bug might be related to MySQL version.

Another thing to check would be the version of flash player. Computers here that are displaying the page correctly are running 10,1,85,3 (with Ubuntu running 10,0,45,2) and SkyFire that is not displaying the date correctly is running 10,0,32,18.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Alex Y.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-1760

The date showing the day before is the same function as described in this open bug, but it is manifested differently

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-1760

Dan PRide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the detail.

These issues wouldn't be addressed by either a Flash Builder or Flex SDK update, but rather bug fixes to Flash Player. I'll highlight these issues with the Flash Player team.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has stopped a client cold at the end of the development process. Everything is find in localhost, the dates listed out in dataGrid all show one day off. How long do you think before he can use his app?

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the bug you mention was created in 2002. So that's eight years and counting.

PS Adobe deleted my previous forum post where I mentioned Flash Builder competitors. What do you think of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom,  Your post was deleted for being off topic.  The issue here relates to a Flash Player bug - advising that other development tools available is not constructive in resolving the issue.  Thanks,  Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. I am not here to fight anyway -- all I want is fixes for the bugs I have reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

We want to get as many of the bugs resolved as possible also - we do however have to prioritize across all the bug reports that come in and ensure that we're tackling the most important issues.

I am sorry if this means that some of your specific issues don't get resolved in the short term, but please rest assured that each one is considered by the product team and any decisions are made in the context of other issues and feature work.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines