• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upload or ftp mdb file

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2006 May 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an application that takes a daily mdb file and displays on the web. The only issue I have is the best way to get that mdb file to the server daily. I am planning on getting a new mdb file every afternoon around 5p. I want this automated and would like to either ftp it or write a screen that allows someone to upload it. Any ideas? I would rather not have to upload it through the screen every evening.

thanks
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 30, 2006 May 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One approach would be to use the scheduler that's built into WS-FTP Professional. See http://www.ipswitch.com/products/file-transfer.asp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2006 May 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thank you for that. I am running into more and more people asking for web applications that include behind the scenes conversions(like xls to mdb or mysql), or mdb files that change daily. Anyone out there scheduling these processes within coldfusion? I am curious to know people are handling this.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation