• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in Viewing Topics in WYSIWYG

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2010 Oct 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in Robohelp 5. When I open a topic , it generates a Notepad pop-up showing the HTML tags for the respective topic. The topic is not visible in the WYSIWYG view. This does not occur with all the topics although it occurs with most of them. The topics are HTML files, imported into the Robohelp project. Please help me out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2010 Oct 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click a topic and you should see a list of options for editing. In the current version Design Editor is what you would choose. I don't have X5 in front of me right now but it should be obvious. Post back if not.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click the topic, unfortunately I do not get the option of design editor in R5. However what I tried was that I clicked in the Topics view and then right clicked on the respective topic. I selected the option edit with WYSIWYG editor and thus got the view. However it was not saved initially. So I repeated the process to make some minor changes and saved the topic. Lets see if it helps.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Likely you need to click Tools > Options > HTML Editors tab and choose the option labeled "Use Default Editor" as shown below.

Click image below for larger view

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again

It's probably already set this way but bears checking anyway. You want to ensure that RoboHelp WYSIWYG is configured as the Default. You should see "Yes" in the column to the right of it. If you don't, click to select it and click the Set As Default button.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp