• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replace "Show" Link on individual topics

Oct 18, 2010 Oct 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My question is in reference to the "Show"link that populates at the top of an individually linked topic using WebHelp. I would like to change this to say "Show Full Table of Contents".

show link.jpg

Here are a couple things I have tried:

• I opened the generated topics individually in DreamWeaver to directly alter the code (which didn't work), because I see that it is pulling the conditional "Show" from a script. I can't seem to find exactly where this "Show" link comes from.
  • Then I thought I could just add in new code, which just populated as a duplicate with breadcrumbs above the "Show" link.
  • I unchecked the Show Navigation in Topic box in the generate WebHelp dialog. I thought I could turn it off, and add in my own snippet "Home"button to return to the Full Table of Contents - but then if someone has the full RoboHelp open with the navigation TOC on the left, it might look funny to keep have a link to show the full TOC when it is already populated. Plus it's a lot of manual work considering I have many topics.
  • I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the platform I'm uploading it to - Sharepoint 2007?

If any one has any ideas on this or could possibly point me in the right direction, I would be so grateful!

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

Thank you so so much for your link, it was perfect! 🙂

Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp