• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book covers

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2010 Oct 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why the book covers in ADE are not the same as the book itself? Is there a way of fixing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cover art is embedded in the epub file by the publisher. If the publisher's ebook edition cover doesn't match their print cover it's probably because they don't have (and didn't want to pay for) the digital rights to the cover art.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the cover art is correct on Kobo, where I bought it, and shows up properly on the Kobo desktop application does this still apply?

(I've moved my books to ADE because the Kobo desktop application is giving me nothing but trouble but I really like having the proper cover art)

Thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No Kobo experience here, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines