Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

charts and/or illustrations ruin the formatting on my ereader

Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been downloading library books using the Adobe digital editions software for a few weeks now.  This is the first book I downloaded that had charts embedded in the manuscript.  Every time I come to one of the charts, the chart is reduced to a column of numbers, and the printing is scattered over several pages, and the font is limited to the smallest (extremely small) size.  It is extremely difficult to read - moving forward one page for a few lines, then back for a few more lines, trying to figure out where this section ends and what page to continue on. I am SHOCKED!!   After all these years, I thought Adobe was perfect!    Do you know if this is a regular problem with this software?  Or is it possibly my ereader causing this problem?  Is there anything I can do to correct it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's most likely something in the HTML coding which is embedded in the epub file. From what I've seen ADE handles charts and tables as well as any ereader  (which is not saying much really).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines