• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import presenter presentation in Captivate

Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I’m looking for a way to import a powerpoint presentation already recorded with presenter 7 into captivate. My goal is to produce a single file (like .flv) of my presentation. I didn’t understand why there is no way to do that easily between presenter and captivate. I have captivate 3 or 5. Do you have an idea to import my presentation without doing that by hand, I mean, add the powerpoint presentation into captivate, add each recorded sound, and video if necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Why not create the SWF with Presenter and insert it in Captivate (Insert Animation)? Beware however: this will only be possible with Captivate 3 because Captivate 5 is AS3 only, while Presenter 7 is still AS2 only.

If you want to work with Captivate 5, what I could understand, why not import the PPT immediately in Captivate instead of using the intermediate Presenter?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and thanks for your help,

Why I don’t use directly captivate, it’s because I need to convert as video some presentations that already exist.

I didn’t really understand when you said “create an swf with presenter”. When you publish a video into a folder with presenter, you have a lot of swf which correspond to each slides with other stuff. Audio files are also separate. If you know a way to have all combine in only one file with presenter, I'm interest too.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources