Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we have more than one attachement to the "Email with Attachment" activity

Level 4

Guys,

I have a requirement in which the process has n number of approvers in the flow, and each approver can add attachments to the form in the list<document> variable which carries the attahced documents.

At the end of the process i am supposed to send a email with all the attached files to a help desk team.

I know that the Email with attachment activity supports one attachment. is there any posibility or other activity that i can use to send an email with any number of attachments?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Ashok

The service you want is called "Send with Map of Attachments". This service is not on the toolbar.

If you drag on the Define Activity step and type "email" in the Find box you will see under Foundation that there are 3 email services.

Choose Send with Map of Attachments.

For help on this service see: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=000570.html

Diana

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Ashok

The service you want is called "Send with Map of Attachments". This service is not on the toolbar.

If you drag on the Define Activity step and type "email" in the Find box you will see under Foundation that there are 3 email services.

Choose Send with Map of Attachments.

For help on this service see: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=000570.html

Diana

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----