• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter not showing

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2010 Oct 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I have set my photo and logo in add a presenter and it implies that it was saved but when I look at it after publishing to my computer, it only has my name, no photo or logo. Anyone have ideas? Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2010 Oct 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

You can have Presenter per slide or for the whole Presentation. After you have added a Presenter and created a Presentation try the following

Click on Slide Manager. On the window that opens select a Presenter for the slides by clicking on the link next to title "Presented by"

Now Preview/Publish your project

Do let me know if you still face some issues

-Vishesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2010 Oct 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your information. I have that in place showing the Presenter's information but neither the photo or the company logo show up. Thanks.

- Cheers!

Lynda Kavanagh, The "WOW" Gal

Lethbridge: 403 329-0179 Calgary: 403 515-0022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2010 Oct 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found it out - I had to take off the "default" on the presenter's profile and then the photo and logo showed up. Not sure if that was the proper way to fix that problem or just a work around? Thanks for our help Vishesh.

- Cheers!

Lynda Kavanagh, The "WOW" Gal

Lethbridge: 403 329-0179 Calgary: 403 515-0022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources