• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contents/Index/Search/Glossary toolbar

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2007 Jun 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Contents/Index/Search/Glossary toolbar in my WebHelp project only displays the text for one tab at a time.

For example, by default the project opens with the Contents tab displayed. You can see the word "Contents" with the blue background. However, for the rest of the tabs, you can only see the icons on a white background. If you click on an icon, for example, the Index icon, then the word "Index" and blue background display.

I want all the tabs to display with their words and on a blue background at the same time. Can any of you help me? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

If you are using a skin, it is as simple as double clicking the skin and setting the colours and text to what you want.

As described, there will no difference between the tab with focus and the other tabs. Some small difference does assist usability.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It was just a skin issue. I agree that there needs to be a visual difference between the active and inactive tabs, but the skin that I was using had too much difference (in my opinion). Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp