• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4 and Flash Player Version

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2010 Oct 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any particular version of Flash Player required to run what's generated by Flash Builder 4? I've tried to find the answer but haven't turned up anything after an hour of searching...

I'm trying to decide whether to buy Flex 3 or Flash Builder 4 to use at work and I don't control what version of Flash Player my organization uses.

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Builder 4 is better in my opinion, correct version of Flash Player is part of the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. But my customers won't necessarily have the latest version of Flash Player. In fact, it's likely they'll be behind and they do not have the option of downloading the latest version - that's strictly controlled. So if I deploy something built with Flash Builder 4, will my customers be able to see it with Flash Player 10 (It looks like the latest and greatest is Flash Player 10.1)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

10.0.0 is requered for Flash Builder 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines