• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with recording in Captivate 5 (focus is set before user action is performed)

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2010 Oct 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Captivate 4 for a year and I have switched to Captivate 5.  I am building training and assessments for Word 2003.  I've noticed that when I use automatic recording, in CP5, to record a sequence using  Word's toolbar, it captures the highlight that appears when the pointer is place on a button. This makes it hard to build an assessment, because the user knows where to click due to the hightlighted. button.

I recorded the same assessment in Captivate 4 and this does not happen.  I don't know if this is due to the CP 4's "Capture Interim Screenshots" feature.  Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 07, 2010 Dec 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it too, in the Mac version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2010 Dec 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

We are aware of this issue and have come up with a solution. You may expect the solution out in a week or two.

-Manish

blogs.adobe.com/captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources