• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ImageCR3 and CF9 64-bit

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2010 Feb 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone using ImageCR3 on CF9 64-bit? I have been using ImageCR for over 5 years now and it is an awesome image manipulation tool. Recently we moved our site to a new server running CF9 64-bit. Efflare has a 64-bit version available (but it's still in beta) and I installed it and it was working fine. However, once or twice a day I get an error: "exception code 0xeedfade null." The only way I have found to reset things is to reboot the entire server. I've tried restarting CF, restarting IIS, restarting the ImageCR3 service and none work, only the full reboot.

I have tried now for over a week to contact support at efflare.com; phone calls and emails and have not received ANY response to my inquiries. Anyone out there have any suggestions or ideas?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2010 Oct 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get it working... and I'm using the help of a dedicarted support group. Efflare has not responded to 1 question about it. It's like I don'teven have it installed. I cannot see where to edit the JVM Class Path particularly... I found a note on the forum that says:

--
Add the absolute path to imagecr3.jar, in the installation directory, to your "ColdFusion Class Path" path in the CF Administrator. You will find this under "Server Settings", then "Java and JVM"
---

There is no such setting in CF9.Wish I could at least get it to work.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2010 Oct 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF's classpath is set in the jvm.config file.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a very old thread, but I'm also getting theis error albeit once a day.  Did you manage to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation