• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translating Robohelp projects

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2006 Jun 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have many online help projects that were done with Robohelp and Frontpage as the HTML editor. Lately, I've been thinking about switching to the internal Robhelp editor, so I can take advantage of some of its features. However, I'm wondering what impact that might have on getting these projects translated into other languages?

Any advice (especially from those who have been down this path) is appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stealth94rt

Although I've not been down this path myself, I can't imagine what (if any) issues would arise as a result. Actually, if you switched from RH/FP to just RH, I would think any issues might just be avoided as a result.

Just a thought... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi stealth94rt,

as long as you do not want to generate help in a language RH does not support, you should be fine. For all other languages the RH editor wreaks havoc, as it insists to set the codepage to Western.

Regards

---Dirk Bock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp