Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash and Java Heap Space

Oct 28, 2010 Oct 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody, since Yesterday, my Flash Builder 4 has a lot of crashes with the message "Java Heap Space". I tried changing FlashBuilder.ini file to:

-Xms384m
-Xmx1024m

I changed also jvm.config in my /bin subfolder of my SDK to:

java.args=-Xms384m -Xmx1024m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false

But nothing happened... I tried also removing and re-installing the builder with no success.

I have Windows XP Professional 32-bit with 3GB RAM

I have also a big .log file, if someone wants to see it, I can send it immediately...

Thanks !!!

Davide

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 28, 2010 Oct 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat my friend. Uninstalled and reinstalled with no results, if anything made matters worse. Also since then Flash builder builds workpace on every save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2010 Oct 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, afther changing the configuration parameters, Flash Builder uses 1,2 GB RAM and the whole CPU... but the project, when exported to release build, is more or less 3,5MB... What's the problem??? I tried uninstalling and installing again this morning...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2010 Nov 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please send me your large log file? (to anirudhs (at) adobe dot com)

Thanks,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines