Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Using Life Cycle to create a form, is there a way set up a block of fields that the user is asked if

Former Community Member

Using Life Cycle to create a form, is there a way set up a block of fields that the user is asked if they would like another block to complete.  I’m creating an employment application and I’d like to have only one “Previous Employer” block of fields with the option to add more if the applicant needs them.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Yes you can do that .....the secret is in the setup of the form. You woudl need to have the form broken up into logical sections, then wrap each section in a positioned subform, then finally make the Page subform a flowed subform. Now you can add buttons to you form to have the user indicate that they want to add a new "Previos Employer" section. Because the Page is flowed a new section is created and all other sections are pushed down to acomodate the new section.

I suggest looking at the Dynamic Interactive Purchase Order sample that ships with the product as a guide line (Help/Samples menu).

Paul