• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Synchronize TOC

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2006 Jun 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp X5 and for some reason my TOC is not synchronizing with the topic selected. Can someone please tell me how to get this to work. TIA for all your help!

Sherry Whitaker

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2006 Jun 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sherry,

You've posted this in the WinHelp forum, but I've only ever seen TOC
Auto-Synchronization mentioned in relation to compiled CHM help or WebHelp. Can
you please confirm your output type.

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sherry,
If you're generating WinHelp 2000, TOC auto-synchronization is enabled by default, but it only works to the extent that the topic is listed in the TOC. If you click on a link within your WinHelp 2000 file to a topic that does not have an entry in the TOC, "nothing" appears to happen, but as soon as you click a link to a topic that has a TOC entry, the TOC will auto-synchronize to the specific topic as soon as it appears in the topic pane. Of course, if you're generating some other kind of output within the RH for Word IDE, you'll need to check the appropriate setting in the Properties dialog for the layout you've selected (WebHelp: third screen; HTML Help: final screen, Advanced button - Tri-Pane tab; FlashHelp: third screen).
HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp