• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to modify the size of the skin tool bar...

Nov 04, 2010 Nov 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching and reading and cannot determine how does one modify a skin to increase the size of the tool bar that holds the nav buttons?

It almost appears as though one must be proficient in java script to edit these script files. Obviously, I'm not a java script programmer.

Also is it possible to place a custom graphic in that tool bar in place of the plain color that is there in most skins?

RH8.02

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2010 Nov 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check out Rick Stone's Skinny on Skins file.  I'm sure if it is covered there, but it is isn't it will almost certainly require a lot more effort that you probably have.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's in the startpage of your output, line 126.

You can also set it in the skin file. Open the skin file (.skn) in notepad to change the dimensions of the separate frames. (Line 10 and line 22.)

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

That was much easier than I thought it would be. Edit the first occurrence of the frameset rows value of the .skn file. And save as an ANSI format.

Lots of good tips in that help file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp