• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Builder launch error

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2006 Jun 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to learn and practice Captivate's Menu Builder module. When I select to "create a MenuBuilder Project" from the Captivate start screen, I get a small error box that says "Can't Allocate DIB Handle". After hitting the 'OK' button about 7 times, it lets me proceed with the MenuBuilder start screen of creating a new MenuBuilder document or opening an existing one; but, then the errors appear again and prevent me from going any further.

Anyone else get this error aor anything like this? I have tried rebooting my PC an launching Captivate again but the error still occurs.

Thanks in advance!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi troeser

Wow, it's been a long while since I've seen this message reported! Unfortunately, I don't believe anyone ever actually figured out why it occurs or found a way to prevent it.

Take a look at the threads linked below:
Thread one
Thread two
Thread three

Pay close attention to thread three. Maybe it will be of value. Please post back with results if it solves things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Rick. Lucky me, I guess. I seem to attract any and all errors . . .I will investigate the links you have given me above and re-post if I can find a solution.

Thanks for your help. Let me know if you happen to find a sure-bet solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources