• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Go button for searches

Nov 10, 2010 Nov 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In my WebHelp project, the Go buttons in the Search pane and for the field on the toolbar are not displayed on the output. I'm using the default skin with some minor tweaks (different book image, different font). The image file, wht_go.gif, is present in the WebHelp output folder, which suggests to me that there's a setting in a file that has gone awry - does anyone know where this might be? Running a repair on RoboHelp hasn't fixed this.

Thanks

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for RoboHelp 8.0.2.203 running on Windows XP SP3 with Firefox 3.6 and IE6.0.2900

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved by editing the skin: I edited the Search Input option and selected the wht_go.gif file as a custom image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp