Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Creating Tables in a Form

Level 3

I am now starting to work with tables and I'm not sure if this can be done with tables or if there's another way of doing this.  The customer wants a form where the user lists the vendors and then the minimum requirements.  As each vendor and mr is listed, it would then transfer into a table, top row a V1,2,3...4 etc.(=vendor) and the left hand column as MR1, 2...4 etc. (=minimum requirement).  Once the user gets to the table after completing the form, the user then can input a Y or N for each V&MR in the remaining table cells.  Is this possible?? And then the last question on this is if a user types a 1, 2, 3 etc. in the cell box a space for them to type and explanation would show up under the table.  Can this be done??  Any help on this would be much appreciated. 

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Are the vendor and minimum requirements being entered by a user into form fields or is the data being merged into the form?

Steve

Level 3

The user will be entering that data in form fields within the same form as the table.

Former Community Member

Is this the format and look-and-feel you are referring too?

Untitled.png

Steve

Level 3

The entering vendor and minimum requirement is right idea but the chart should appear more like this...if possible

VR1VR2VR3VR4

MR1

YYNY
MR2Y1YY
MR3NN2Y

And if the user enters a number like 1 and so on a line will appear under the chart for an explanation. Something like this

1. Type Explanation Here
  2. Type Explanation Here

Is this at all possible to make happen...its the only thing I have left to finish on my form.  If it can't be done I can just let the customer know.