• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Service Disruption - eBook Activation server (adeactivate.adobe.com)

Oct 20, 2010 Oct 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Activation server for Adobe eBooks will be temporarily unavailable from 10am to 11am Pacific Time on Thursday, October 21, 2010.   During this time no new devices or computers will be able to be activated, however currently activated devices will continue to function normally.  Content Server 4 partners will be able to be fulfill eBooks normally during this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to posting an update upon resolution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 21, 2010 Oct 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eBook activation server is now back to normal service.  Again we apologize for any inconvience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2010 Nov 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created an Adobe Id today and have been trying to authorize via BlueFire Reader but keep getting the error message E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED. How can the authorization expire when I've just created the ID? Or is the adobe activation server down again? This is very frustrating! I've been trying for hours!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats happening to me too!! I downloaded it on my sisters laptop and it worked perfectly fine but won't download on mine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines