• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reviewing questions

Jun 07, 2006 Jun 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When reviewing already answered quesitons, in the case the user entered a wrong answer , and only in multiple choice questions, a grey box with the correct answer appears. Thing is, I really don't want this box to appear, and I'm still using the normal "The correct answer is" box to display my own text for revieing.

Image Support Here

Is there any way to make this correct answer not to appear? this would really save my day

Thx alot,

Mister Charlie.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

What you could try is going to the Quiz manager and then click on "Edit Quiz Settings". In here, select Question Review Messages. The last line is "The correct answer is"... I would try deleting that line and see if that takes care of the problem. If not, let me know and I will see what else we can do.

Hope this helps

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, and it doesnt help. Breeze seems to create a box for the correct answer to appear at the moment you have the review mode enable.

I just got the idea to use ActionScript to move that box at coordinates out of screen, 2000,2000 for example, but I cant seem to find the right adress for the box. I opened the swf of a slide and got the variable/object list, but I cant access to these variable via another swf placed in the slide.

If you have a tutorial explaining how to target Breeze created elements with actionscript, that would be awesome.

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The way to get rid of the boxes that tell you what you answered and the correct answer is to do the following:

When you are making the presentation, finish the quiz, then go onto each question slide, and you will see all the possible boxes that can occur depending on the answers the person selects, you can delete the box that tells them the answer the gave and the correct answer, and it wont appear on the screen. I dont know if just deleting the box is the proper way to do it, but it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources