• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash animations are out of the flash window limit ...

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2006 Jun 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I place a flash animation in power point using breeze presenter, and I publish the presentation it is possible to see the animations that are out of the flash window limit …

What can I do to make the breeze respect the flash limits and hide the animations outside those limits?

Thanks!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2006 Jun 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The Breeze Presenter has a maximum resolution of 720 x 540 by default. The reason you are seeing the flash images outside of the Breeze window is due to the fact that you are likely exceeding the resolution size. What I would recommend is either resize the animations within Breeze, or redo them in 720 x 540, which would be a pain in the rear, so hopefully resizing them will work for you.

I hope this helps.

-Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You didn’t understand my question, I’m not seeing the flash images outside of the Breeze window, I’m seeing the flash animations outside flash defined window, but inside Breeze window.

Imagine I have a 720 x 540 Breeze window, and in a slide, I have a flash animation that is 200 x 200. When I publish the presentation I can see the flash animations outside the 200 x 200 flash window. But inside the 720 x 540 breeze window.

I’m referring to animations like when we make an object appear in the window, but in his initial position are not visible, and latter enter in the scene. What is happening is, after publishing with breeze, is that it is possible to see the object in his initial position, witch is outside the 200 x 200 flash defined window.

It is a bit difficult to explain this… I hope you understand…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2006 Jun 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of curiosity....is it possible that you've got elements in flash that begin OFF the flash stage and then animate ONTO it?

There was a *funky* artifact of creating flash animations that played very strangely when imported into Breeze; there was a tech note about this, but I haven't found it recently. If your flash animation *must* be 200 x 200, then what I'd try is this:

In flash, create a mask layer and be sure to have all other layers become masked by it. I realize that without seeing your animation, that it's probably "easier said than done"... However, the thing to note here is that by masking the stage in flash (and thus all the elements animated within it), you'll effectively kill the visibility of all visual elements that are off the stage.

For what it's worth, I'd be happy to assist if you need further help. Just drop me a note using the private message function, or email me at robva65@netsscape.net

HTH,

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My apologies, I do understand now, I unfortunately have not experienced that situation, but I have seen animations work fine in flash, and act totally different within Breeze. I never did really find a fix for it within Flash, then again, I am using Captivate for most of my *.swf files.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2006 Jun 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to note about the bug you found is that you can take advantage of it if you ever need to display transparent Flash elements you can make your flash stage as small as possible create your Flash content off stage.

This way you can have transparent flash elements appear over other page content saw on a button press etc...

cheers,

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey robva65, thanks for your idea! that really resolves my problem!

Your idea is also good Wilsean, thanks!

What a strange things happen to flash when putted inside a ppoint presentation using breeze…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this works, thanks guys!

But I have one more question, the animations get more fast that when it was created in flash…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, thanks to all!

But it is some strange to have to mask all the flash, but it works…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Are designing to 30 frames per second? That's the requirement for Breeze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources