• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

libs folder is being ignored

Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my libs folder is being ignored, all the swc's have a ? mark over them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check your project properties build path. In the Libary Path tab if "libs" is missing, use "Add SWC Folder...".

Jason San Jose

Software Engineer, Flex Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "?" icon sounds like SVN/Subclipse to me. Were those files added to your repository?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 19, 2010 Nov 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check your project properties build path. In the Libary Path tab if "libs" is missing, use "Add SWC Folder...".

I done this but still the problem. The file is local to the project and called libs2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "?" icon sounds like SVN/Subclipse to me. Were those files added to your repository?

yes thats not an issue I'm using SVN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also have an external src but that shouldn't effect anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my mistake, thought my swcs contained the class I was missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi nikos,

can you give us some more information...is your libs folder just a local folder in your project (i.e. default one that gets created)? Are you using any sort of linked resources or sym links? Have you tried just refreshing that node in the Package Explorer? Does the compiler find your swcs and compile them and is it just a Package Explorer issue?

thanks,

-george

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines