• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Shockwave Flash Player Unresponsive"

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2010 Nov 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I go to a flash based chat and lately when I go in...and it doesn't matter if I'm using IE or Chrome, after a bit the page becomes unresponsive...on Chrome I actually got an error stating that the shockwave flash player has become unresponsive.  I've also noticed that sometimes I'll just pull up Yahoo (which is set as my homepage) and it will go unresponsive even before fully loading.  I did a search and found some other forums that suggested uninstalling then reinstalling...which I did...which means I've got the very latest update, but the issue is still occuring.  HELP!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear, but I've had the same issue for a month or more and tried everything.....no help here...I disabled all add-ons to see if there was a conflict, but as soon as I ran Flash on its own with only the shockwave add-on it crashed or in Google terms became un-responsive.. I've updated drivers have all the latest security patches etc, unchecked accelerators. I hope you get it sorted out, but dont hold your breath, and please realise that all help here is from other users NOT from Adobe....they only care if you have $39 to call the help line....Nice business....put out  faulty software and charge to fix it....now why didnt I think of that?....great business model until people catch on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't give us your operating system, so I can only make a few vague suggestions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2010 Nov 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I keep on getting the message shockwave flash player unresponsive. Same problem on Chrome, Firefox and IE. I am so fruastated. I use a lap top and never had trouble before. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

I am using Windows XP on my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines