• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbering is black instead of blue after upgrading from RH7 to RH8

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2010 Nov 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded from RH7 to RH8 and noticed in all my projects where I have numbered lists, the number, which was blue in RH7 along with the text, is now black in RH8.  It's blue in the Design mode but after generating FlashHelp, the numbers are black but the text is still blue.  How do I fix this?

In addition, heading 1, which is orange, shows black in Design mode but is orange after generating FlashHelp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Hi,

Upgrading to RH8 gives many people similar problems.Please do the following:

1. Run "Upgrade DHTML in Topics" in the Tools menu. (Backup first).

2. Browse the forum for list problems and RH8. Also, be sure to read snippet 25: http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh8/using_rh8.htm

3. If the previous didn't solve your problem, please share your style sheet and an example topic so we can help you further.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2010 Nov 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the issue with heading 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Upgrading to RH8 gives many people similar problems.Please do the following:

1. Run "Upgrade DHTML in Topics" in the Tools menu. (Backup first).

2. Browse the forum for list problems and RH8. Also, be sure to read snippet 25: http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh8/using_rh8.htm

3. If the previous didn't solve your problem, please share your style sheet and an example topic so we can help you further.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first step didn't work so I reviewed snippet 25 and that worked for the most part.  If have a lot of drop down text so some of those items weren't fixed with the search and replace.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp