• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating an online class in Breeze

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating an online class with multiple tutorials in Breeze. Is there a way to have a user view a slide for a certain amount of time and then after that time has expired the user has control of the slide and can stay on the orginal slide or advance to a new slide. I thought this could be done with audio but it is not working.
Thanks for any assistance.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To set the view time on a slide for a certain amount of time, you did the right thing by using the audio timeline.

The next thing you need to do is to go into slide properties and select advance by user. That tells breeze to wait until the user advances the slide manually.

Then you have a couple of options:

1.) Have the user advance the slide using the breeze control bar on the bottoml

2.) Create a button in powerpoint that advances to the next slide.

To do this, create a text box and add a hyperlink.

On the add hyperlink menu, ther is an option on the left to "place in this document."

Click on that tab and you will have several options. Make sure you DO NOT use the "next slide" option, but select the specific slide you want to link to instead. The "next slide" option does not work in breeze.

I usually use the 2nd option, creating a button, because it saves me from having to teach people how to use the Breeze UI in addition to using the UI on the slides themselves.

Hope this helps,

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you! I believe that solves my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources