• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gif Animations

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2006 Jun 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were under the impression that Breeze Presenter would allow the same animations used in a PPT presentation. I do not need to synchronize with audio; I want the gif file to continue the animation for the slide it is on. What can I do? Am I missing some setting?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Breeze supports all of the custom animations in powerpoint, meaning that if you take an image or object, and use powerpoint animations to make it move, then those animations will behave in breeze the same (or very similar) way that they behave in powerpoint.

As far as I know, breeze does not turn GIF animations into Flash animations. Perhaps there's a workaround I can help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the gif file to something that Breeze will use? I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
can you send me the gif so I know what we're talking about?

jstark@aligntraining.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources