• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can FB4 be installed in Eclipse Ganymede?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 18, 2010 Nov 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Eclipse Ganymede on Mac and the CS5 suite license. I wanted to install FB4 into Eclipse rather than use the standalone. Is this possible? If so are there some guidelines or instructions?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, FB4 Plug-in still allows installation into Ganymede (eclipse 3.3.x). You can find the latest installation instructions in the FB 4.0.1 release notes here:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/840/cpsid_84087.html

After installing, you should be prompted for a SN when you run Ganymede, and it's designed to accept your CS5 Suite SN.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this is very helpful. I am passing the information to IT and hopefully they can add it.

They have FB 4 standard standalone installed along with CS5.

Does the CS5 license entitle us to Premium version do u know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5 Suite licenses are all for FB4 Standard, but there's a discounted Suite upgrade available to FB4 Premium for those who need the Premium features.

The original thinking was that most Suite customers wouldn't need the Premium features, but now we know that's not always the case, and will likely include FB Premium with some of the future Suite editions.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very helpful.

I am sending on to IT and see if they will also find $$ for premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines