• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

thead

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2006 Jun 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added <thead> to my table so that when I generate the print version the header will repeat automatically if the table is split. The werid thing is that RoboHelp deletes the code after you leave the page. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can change the code to get it to reapeat header rows without having to go to each of my 150 tables and selecting "Heading Rows Repeat"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2006 Jun 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to create Word macros?

On my site are some macros that can find all tables in a topic and then work through them formatting them as required. One allows you to say Yes or No to the selected table and then it moves on to the next one, another just goes straight through.

They indicate the bit that does the formatting so you could tweak them to select the first row and apply the Repeat.

Let me know how you get on. I will now be pretty much offline for a couple of days.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used your macro to stop breaking for all tables. I edited it in a couple of place and it worked! For anyone who is interested the edit part is:

' This selects the table
With Selection
.SelectRow
End With

' This formats the table
Selection.Rows.HeadingFormat = wdToggle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2006 Jun 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That line will turn the "first row is heading" off if you run the macro a second time, which may be what you want. For anyone who does not want to change the value once it is set, instead of wdToggle change that to True.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp