Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing issue with login boxes in Captivate 5

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2010 Nov 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am recording a software simulation where the user has to enter their login detail in a demonstration.

I have to record it fullscreen (1152 X 864) and then resize it to 750 x 545. That works fine but when I view the resized slides the typed information (login and password) have not shifted relative to the login box and so appears as a field half way down the page instead of inside the box(s).

Has anyone experienced this and is there something I can do apart from recording in 750 x 545 (not ideal as half the login page is cut off) or leaving the whole thing at the higher resolution (when published it means the user will have to scroll to view the entire slide so not ideal either).

I have done it many times in Captivate 4 and it works fine.

thanks

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2010 Nov 23, 2010

Hello,

This is a known issue and the Adobe Team is working on it, this is what I read in this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/754748?tstart=0

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2010 Nov 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a known issue and the Adobe Team is working on it, this is what I read in this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/754748?tstart=0

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2010 Nov 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the help. Have asked the question on how far away the solution to this issue is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2010 Nov 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cannot help you with that question, it is up to the team,

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources