• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zend studio 8.0 and flex 4 plugin integration problem(please help!)

Nov 26, 2010 Nov 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello every body, actually i have installed Zend Studio 8.0 is built on Helios( which is  currently the latest one) and trying to integrate flash builder 4(flex  4) plugin, but when i point to (C:\Program Files\Zend\Zend Studio -  8.0.0) folder the flex installer warns me since there is no folder named  "dropins" in Zend Studio - 8.0.0 directory . even if i ignore the  warning from flex plugin installation and continue to finish and at the  end when i start zend studio no flex plugin is detected.please can any  one help me in this regard. i will grately appreciate a help from the adobe team and community.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2010 Nov 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is the same problem disscused in thread (Flash Builder 4 plugin with eclipse 3.6http://forums.adobe.com/thread/747394?tstart=0.please follow that thread if any one do not understand this thread problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines