Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Download Workbench for LiveCycle 8.2

Former Community Member

Hi all,

Could someone please post a link to download a version of workbench compatible with Adobe Livecycle 8.2? I can't find it on the website - Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Mark,

Only the most current versions are made avialable for trial downloads on Adobe.com. Purchased copies of the Adobe LiveCycle technology is avialable for download off the Adobe Licensing Website. Information to this website is sent to the named contact within your organization. If you or your IT manager are unable to track down this information, you will need to contact customer services.

Otherwise send me an emial at dev_info@adobe.com and I'll look into this for you.

Regards,

Shelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Mark,

Only the most current versions are made avialable for trial downloads on Adobe.com. Purchased copies of the Adobe LiveCycle technology is avialable for download off the Adobe Licensing Website. Information to this website is sent to the named contact within your organization. If you or your IT manager are unable to track down this information, you will need to contact customer services.

Otherwise send me an emial at dev_info@adobe.com and I'll look into this for you.

Regards,

Shelley