Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No permission to Copy

Nov 28, 2010 Nov 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Libre reader is authorized and shows in the library when plugged in, but when I try to transfer it reads " No permission to copy document here unable to be copied "    ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2010 Nov 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem and mine are the same.

If you try to authorize your reader you will likely get a message

that tells you you have exceeded the limit for

the number of authorized readers. Good luck with that. I'm going to ditch my reader and get a Kobo or similar wireless unit that does not need Adobe Digital Editions because thay are pretty much useless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2010 Nov 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to "authorize" your reader. If you get a message that tells you you have too many readers authorized, you'll have to fight with Adobe to get them to reset your limit. Good luck! I've spent days trying to get that to happen and I'm about to chuck all of my readers and go wireless. ( and no more ADE)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines