• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Create Custom Mobile ButtonSkin in Burrito

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Flash Builder Burrito on Windows XP. In design mode, when I right-click on button and then choose 'Create Skin', as I begin to populate the fields, I get the message 'The skin specified to copy is not valid' when referencing: 'spark.skins.mobile.ButtonSkin' within the 'Create as copy of field'. When I twirl the drop-down I do not even see the 'mobile' package under spark.skins so I have tried adding various swc's/themes to the build path from the 4.5 sdk but no luck. Anyone else had this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It looks like you are trying to create mobile MXML skin in a  'Flex' project. To use mobile components/skins, create a new 'Flex Mobile' project and create an AS Class extending from spark.skins.mobile.ButtonSkin and use it as skinClass.

Note: spark.skins.mobile.ButtonSkin is a skin class in mobiletheme project.

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2010 Dec 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a mobile project that I am working in.The specific scenario is this:

- Open a mobile view in Design Mode

- Right click on Button

- Choose 'Create Skin...' from the context menu

- Enter anything into the 'package' or 'name' fields and I get this error: 'The skin specified to copy is not valid.' Note that Host component is pre-populated as 'spark.components.Button' and 'Create as copy of' is pre-populated and selected as 'spark.skins.mobile.ButtonSkin'.

I suspect this is a bug in the Flex 4.5 pre-release...but would like to know for sure.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2011 Apr 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since no one answered and I was looking for a similar problem, here is what I did:

- the theme is located in the installation folder:  ~\4.5.0\frameworks\themes\Mobile\mobile.swc

- I've imported the Theme from the Appearance View

- I've selected the mobile theme as my current theme and I am still not able to find the spark.skins.mobile.ButtonSkin

here it says it is a preview: Reference

so, it might not be available yet.

Have fun.

Claudiu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines