• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to start local server

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by some miracle i got a coldfusion development enviroment installed at my workplace. i coldfusion9 installed for local development at home and i have coldfusion builder trial installed.

i can add the local server in jrun and i can add it in codlfusion builder but it cannot be started or stopped...

maybe im just a nub and am doing something incorrectly. i checked several guides as to how to add a local server in cfbuilder.

ive checked on my cf9 instalation adn thats done correctly.

ive enabled iis7  including ftp server web management tools app dev features http features and health/diagnostics.

ok with that out of the way:

i cannot start the local server

it says make sute the oport isnt in use or that the server isnt already running. yet the status say stopped.

each time i try to debug an app IE says cannot display and firefox says connection interupted.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tristan

If your using the Window Vista/ 7 / 2008 make sure you launch the coldfusion builder with Run As Administrator option.

Thanks

Kiran Sakhare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if it does the same thing in xp?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tristan

We faced issue of starting/stopping server on Window 7/Vista/2008 due to not sufficient permissions. But in XP we able to start/stop without any issues. Things can go wrong if wrong server settings are provided mainly server port.

Please cross check the settings.

Thanks

Kiran Sakhare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2010 Dec 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so that didnt work..... whats the port setting? all my server settings are the usual

i need somehelp! i think it was enabling something in an xml file or something like that.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation