• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional Licenses for Adobe Presenter 7?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of my users are all jiggy about Adobe Presenter, and I want to install a couple of more times.  However I have no idea how to purchase additional licenses for my serial number to allow for this, and it seems crazy that I would have to purchase the full product again, right?  Has anyone had to do something similar and could advise on how to do this?  Calling Adobe Customer Service just amounted to the person reading me the features off the adobe.com website.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, You could buy additional licenses online from the Adobe.com store, or from one of our disctributors. You can find this info here:

http://www.adobe.com/buy/presenter/

Regards,

Shameer

Adobe Presenter Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Shameer!

What I was hoping for, though, was to be able to simply authorize a couple of more installs from my original purchase --- so I spent $500 on the product, and have it on my desktop and laptop, but would also like to put it on my work computer.  I was hoping there was some sort of volume licensing that would allow me to purchase another install of the product, without shelling out another $500.  Apparently, that's not the case, is it?  That's too bad. The product works so slick that I could see implementing it among my users quite a bit --- if the price wasn't so high!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources