• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I JUST WANT A BUTTON TO LIGHT UP WHEN HOVERED OVER WITH A MOUSE

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALL I WANT TO DO IS KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BUTTON LIGHT UP WHEN I HOVER OVER IT WITH A MOUSE

THANKS ALOT

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

If your symbol is a Button symbol there's no ActionScript code needed. Just create an alternate version of your symbol in the OVER state in the timeline that shows the button lit up. A quick way of getting a "light" up effect would be to use one of the Glow-type filters on your MovieClip symbol in the over state:

btn_glow.png

You could in theory extend the SimpleButton class to apply the effect via AS3 code dynamically for the over state, but when the Flash authoring environment does this for you, the only re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your symbol is a Button symbol there's no ActionScript code needed. Just create an alternate version of your symbol in the OVER state in the timeline that shows the button lit up. A quick way of getting a "light" up effect would be to use one of the Glow-type filters on your MovieClip symbol in the over state:

btn_glow.png

You could in theory extend the SimpleButton class to apply the effect via AS3 code dynamically for the over state, but when the Flash authoring environment does this for you, the only reason I could see using code to do it is to animate the application of the filter via the Tween class.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines