• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe Digital Editions compatible with Toshiba Journ.e Touch?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2010 Dec 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy a Toshiba Journ.e Touch device which is running on Windows CE. Is it compatible with Adobe Digital Editions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, according to the device list: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings from Barcelona!  Can anybody help me?

I have problems to authorize my Toshiba Journ.e Touch. Adobe Digital Editions recognizes the device, but there is no way to authorize it,there is no option for this.Thus I cannot transfer my ebooks from my computer to the Toshiba.  Does anybody know what is wrong?

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already bought it.

Adobe Digital Editions does not recognize my device.

The support team answered with silly logic to my questions about why it did not work out. I asked why did they put on the list of supported devices if it will not work. The outsourced technical service could not resolve my problem. I am amazed how stupid people are employed for such a company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines