• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create different Headers and common footer.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2010 Dec 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

Recently i was asked to use robohelp to create webhelp. Right now am stuck with a part where, in each of topics i need to have topic name as header and a button at footer in all topic files. for the common button, can make use of master page. but when it comes to header, is ther any way to have different header names for each topics. if am using master page, then it only allows me to use common names for all.

ANy help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

HIthesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You want the name of the topic (xxx.htm) to show in the top of your page? You can use a variable for that. (Insert > User Defined Variable ) You can add the variable to the master page and the variable takes the correct value according to the page name. You can add the page name, page title, date/time or a custom variable.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was helpful. Thanks W. Van Weelden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp