• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate in Robohelp

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Captivate movies running in my Robohelp application. It works all fine except that when you load a page with a Captivate movie, you have to click the start button of the movie control twice to make it run. After that the control will work fine unless you reload the page and then you again have to double-click again to make the control work. Any ideas or should I maybe move to the Captivate Forum?

Cheers, Axel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel

Here is a link to something that may help. Basically, I believe you are seeing the result of a change in the way the browser deals with objects. This was a result of a court order for Microsoft to comply with. So you can thank those that sued Microsoft for the kludge.

Click here to read the TechNote

Happy reading... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2006 Jun 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

Great! You seem to be spot-on there. I've done most of the editing with Dreamweaver and Adobe offers an update of Dreamweaver including a solution for this issue. It shouldn't be too much of a trouble to sort this out.

Cheers, Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp