• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder Syntax Highlite question

Contributor ,
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click or finish typing a word ("String" for example), Flash Builder or Eclipse highlights every other instance of it for me.

Effectively making the word unreadable because of my color settings (see image).

What is that lovely feature called and how do I edit or turn it off.

Thank you

WhatIsThat.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi,

You can change 'Mark Occurrences' color under Window->Preferences->General->Editors->Text Editors->Annotations->ActionScript Occurrence

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can change 'Mark Occurrences' color under Window->Preferences->General->Editors->Text Editors->Annotations->ActionScript Occurrence

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !

I set the ActionScript Occurences to text as "Highlighted" and selected BLACK (to match my background).

The words still flash for a split second when I trigger the Occurences feature, but then the highlight goes black and I can read them.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines