• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Content Assist broken in Burrito

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The content assist in Burrito stopped working. I can temporary fix this by restoring the "content assist cycling" preferences. (Edit>Preferences>Flash builder>Editors>ActionScript Code>content assist cycling). But this only fixes the problem until I close Flash Burrito. When I reopen the program, the program returns.

I also read that in order to resolve this, I need to create a new workspace. I did this but after a few days, the problem returned. I'm sorry but I'm not going to create a new workspace (and reset all my preferences) every time the content assist stops working.

Is this bug getting fixed?

thanks.

(Flash Builder build 287807)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The bug is fixed in newer builds of Flash Builder. https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-28451

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2010 Dec 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. What is the upgrade path? I'd rather avoid having to reset my preferences and reinstall my plugins (i.e. subversion).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that is the only workaround for this issue. The fix will be in next public release build of Flash Builder.

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) So the build with the fix has not been released?

2) When it is available, how do I proceed to update my version of burrito? Is it as simple as going to "Help?Check for Updates"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2010 Dec 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good questions! Adobe, pls comment..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2010 Dec 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We haven't announced our plans for providing updated versions of Flash Builder "Burrito" - either as a further preview or as a final version.

In the meantime, we are running a private pre-release program which provides access to newer builds of Flash Builder. If you would like to be considered for this program and are prepared to provide our product team with ongoing feedback, please email me: shorten at adobe.com.

Thanks,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines