• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Epub and PDF Ebooks - help in downloading

Dec 08, 2010 Dec 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recently purchased a pico life e-book reader which is compatible with epub and pdf Ebooks.

I am having problems in downloading ebooks. I have purchased the ebooks in both epub and pdf versions. I have also downloaded Adobe digital editions. The file downloads as an ACSM file and will not open. It comes up with the error message 'Adobe reader could not open'URLLink ACSM' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged'. This is in whatever folder I download it into.

Can someone please help in telling me how to download the ebook and transfer it onto my hand held device.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2010 Dec 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will need to contact the people that make the pico reader device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2010 Dec 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect you may have to "pass through" Adobe Digital Editions.

As I understand it the ascm file is the "key" that unlocks a DRM processed file.

fwiw -

Adobe Digital Editions forum:
http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines