Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not importing from Word doc

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2006 Jun 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SORRY MODS - Accidently posted this in the HTML Help forum

I'm having trouble getting my images placed in a Word document to import ito my project. I have RoboHelp 2002 and first experienced the problem there, thought I'd try the upgrade to see if that fixes the problem. It did fix my step numbering problems (all steps were numbered Step 1), but the image import problem remains. The images are .jpg images and most were placed in Word using Insert Image. Some were just copied and pasted. Regardess of how the images were included in the doc, none come through in an import. Am I doing somethig wrong? I've tried importing it as a Word 2000 and a Word 2003 doc with no luck.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2006 Jun 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I had the same issue and could get no good advice on how to fix it. What I finally did was take the embedded images from the Word doc and save them in another location. I then inserted them back into RoboHelp after I imported the Word doc. It's a little tedious, but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp